MassDOT has started a talent search for a range of professionals to work for the agency, as well as for the MBTA. They are looking for the right people with the right skills at the right time, and that time is now! These will be energetic individuals that are familiar with best practices and want to assist in transforming the current transportation system into a world class system.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with an agency that has problems, for sure, but also one that is on the move and seeking change with top notch leadership at its helm. The experience that these new hires will get will be invaluable as they move on with their careers. Or, for more seasoned professionals, this is a great way to give back and shape the future of transportation in the Commonwealth.
Some of the current jobs include:
- MBTA Assistant Administrator of Contracting Strategy & Supply Chain
- MBTA Business Analyst
- MBTA Deputy Administrator of Customer Experience
- MBTA Director of Cost Control & Lean Strategy
- MBTA Director of Financial Analysis & Planning
- MBTA Director of Revenue
- MBTA Manager of Capital Budget
- MBTA Sr. Operating Budget Analyst
If you know of someone looking for a new, challenging opportunity, let them know about MassDOT.